Primary Arms Government’s Blue Line AR-15 Rifle Giveaway
This May, Primary Arms Government is giving away a complete Radical Firearms Blue Line AR-15 package, which includes a Primary Arms® SLx® 1-5x24mm FFP Rifle Scope, a Primary Arms GLx® 30mm mount, and other duty-ready accessories.
The Radical Firearms 16” 5.56 Blue Line Rifle is an exclusive configuration for Law Enforcement and Military Professionals. Featuring Radical’s 15” RPR M-LOK free-float handguard, this rifle is capable of solid precision with a 16” 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel with Melonite finish. This rifle also features upgrade furniture from B5 Systems, including the BRAVO Stock and Type 23 pistol grip.
This package also includes an SLx 1-5x24mm FFP Rifle Scope with GLx 30mm cantilever mount from Primary Arms Optics.
The SLx 1-5x24 FFP Rifle Scope is built for performance on police carbines, where optic magnification may be limited by local regulation. At 18 ounces, the SLx 1-5x24mm FFP Rifle Scope is exceptionally durable, capable of taking the shocks and spills of combat conditions. This scope also won a silver medal rating with the National Tactical Officers Association because of its reliability and performance in real-world police testing.
Designed and manufactured in the USA, GLx Rifle Scope Mounts strike a perfect balance of strength, durability, and weight for precision optics. Made from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum, GLx mounts are optimal for use on the AR platform. The cantilevered design pushes your optics forward over 2” to ensure you get the perfect eye relief with this scope.
Besides the rifle, the winner will receive several important extras to help them get the most from their rifle. This includes 5 Okay Industries SureFeed E2 30-round magazines, a Forward Controls Design Carbine Sling, Magpul sling hardware, and a Primary Arms 40” Single Tactical Rifle Case.
To enter, click the blue button at the bottom, and fill out basic contact information.
Entry into this giveaway is exclusive to qualified professionals, and the winner MUST show relevant credentials to claim their prize. For more information, please view the giveaway’s terms and conditions through the Giveaway Landing Page.
This Giveaway is open to:
• Sworn Law Enforcement officers with powers of arrest, including Federal, State, County & City, including retired Law Enforcement officers with “retired” credentials (Law Enforcement. Agency or Retired Picture I.D.)
• Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D., including retired Military with “retired” credentials (Military picture I.D.)
• Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (Law Enforcement Agency Picture I.D.)
• Nationally Recognized Security Company Commissioned Security Officers (Must have Picture I.D.; State licenses, registrations, and private investigators are not approved)
• Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
• Active-Duty Firefighters with current Active-Duty Department Credentials. (Fire Department Picture I.D.)
• Honorably Discharged Veterans (DD214 and State Issued Identification)
• A Paramedic, Tactical EMT, or EMT employed by a fire department, law enforcement agency, or ambulance service, working in the field, and responding to emergency calls. (Agency/Department/Company Picture ID front and back. Do NOT reproduce Federal Credentials - View and Verify, ONLY. Certifications alone do NOT qualify.)
WINNER IS REQUIRED TO SHOW RELEVANT CREDENTIALS TO CLAIM THE PRIZE.
DISCLAIMER: Winner must be legally able to purchase and own a firearm and pass a background check. All local, state, and federal laws apply. If a giveaway item is prohibited in the winning state, a cash equivalent will be provided. Winner must prove qualifications using accepted forms of identification listed above.
Primary Arms Government
Primary Arms Government is proud to offer many special programs to professional teams across the country. These programs include special government sales, government discounts, and purchasing services to help you find the right products for the right price. To learn more about our available government sales and programs, please read the details below.