Holosun HS510C Red Dot & HM3X Magnifier Combo
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief
- Minimized obstruction of vision with push button controls and a streamlined housing design
- Switchable circle/dot and red dot reticles
- Always on unless manually turned off
- Internal battery tray design
- Large 32 mm x 24 mm lens
- Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies
- Shock resistant titanium alloy protective hood
- Quick release mount
- Adaptable to Picatinny and Weaver rails
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum housing
The Holosun HM3X Magnifier is a great affordable option for stretching the legs on your Holosun red dot sight. This 3X Red Dot Magnifier features an adjustable diopter ring to dial in your focus and the generous eye relief means you will be quick on target. Included with this 3X magnifier is a quick detach mount with a spacer allowing you to line up with absolute and lower 1/3rd red dot mounts. The durable aluminum housing is made to the same standards as their red dot sights, so you know it will last. The flip to side design is quick to use allowing you to seamlessly transition between 1x and 3x. Improve the capabilities of your red dot optic with the Holosun HM3X Magnifier.
- Adjustable diopter dial
- Aluminum housing with matte black finish
- Flip to the side design
- Compatible with absolute and lower 1/3 height optics
- QD mount and spacer included
- IP67 certified water and dust proof
Holosun Technologies is committed to creating innovative optic, laser/IR technologies for a broad range of shooting, hunting, law enforcement, and military needs. Using quality manufacturing standards, they provide military grade optics without the military grade price.
Ratings & Reviews
Best bang for the buck
by Rob K.
Coming from an EOTech-user background (military), when it came to equipping my own gear, I sought out those sights on the civilian market. Pricier than expected. And, the batteries didn't last long, or tended to fall apart inside the sight. So, opted to look around and try a few other options. Holosun had a product line with solar back-up, shake-awake technology, and 10K to 50K hour battery life. They were also touted to be tough, so I figured the investment might actually last. For the price, I don't think you can find better quality. Works great on AR and AK platforms. Coupled with the magnifier, this setup is all you should need on a sub-300 yard platform with enough rail space. The only thing I would recommend aside from this combo, is the 510C with green reticle. A good thing made even better.