Magpul PMAG 10 GL9 Magazine - Glock 17 Compatible
Out of Stock
The PMAG 10 GL9 Magazine is the highest performing and most reliable restricted capacity magazine on the market. They are designed to provide quality and performance while satisfying requirements where a 10-round capacity restriction is imposed. This mag utilizes the same double stack feed geometry as the standard capacity PMAG GL9 to ensure proper feeding. Whether for competitive use or otherwise, the PMAG 10 GL9 is the highest quality restricted capacity magazine option available.
NOTE: May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances.
- Compatible with all standard, compact and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns
- Compatible with Magpul GL-L Plates for competition use
- Meets regulatory requirements in capacity restricted locations
- Easy disassembly and reassembly for routine maintenance
- Durable, lightweight and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Drops free when loaded or empty
Ratings & Reviews
Buy factory. Magpul let down.
by Matt -
Little disappointed in my Glock 17 gen 4. While doing press checks the gun does not get completely out of battery. When this occurs I remove the magazines and notice the next round has moved slightly forward. After 3 press checks each time removing the magazine. The next bullet is half way out of feed. Really disappointed. Returning all 10 and getting factory magazines.
by Keith -
Like all MagPul magazines they work great, tested in both rifle and pistol. No feed problems, Holds back the slide / bolt with no problem. Took back 1 star because there is only 1 witness hole at the 10 round mark. Have to guess how many are in for anything less than 10.