Magpul PMAG 10-Round GL9 Magazine for Glock 19
The PMAG 10 GL9 Magazine is the highest performing and most reliable restricted capacity magazine on the market. They are designed to provide quality and performance while satisfying requirements where a 10-round capacity restriction is imposed. This mag utilizes the same double stack feed geometry as the standard capacity PMAG GL9 to ensure proper feeding. Whether for competitive use or otherwise, the PMAG 10 GL9 is the highest quality restricted capacity magazine option available.
NOTE: May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances.
- Compatible with all compact and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns
- Compatible with Magpul GL-L Plates for competition use
- Meets regulatory requirements in capacity restricted locations
- Easy disassembly and reassembly for routine maintenance
- Durable, lightweight and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Drops free when loaded or empty
Ratings & Reviews
Magpul 10rd for Glock 19
by John -
I bought 3 mags from Primary Arms and they're great. I can only get the 10rd option being in California, but because it's a Magpul brand and I knew it'll work well.
Work great in Gen 5 G19 and Ruger PC carbine
Excellent range mags that have been 100% in both my Gen 5 G19, and Ruger PC carbine. Have heard steel case ammo was iffy with these, and I can't speak to that... but they have fed 1000s of rounds trouble free of factory brass case ammo (wide variety of brands) and my reloads with mixed brass and 115 + 124 gr plated, fmj, and Hornady xtp hollow points.
by Jbgy -
Fits and ejects shortly.
by Jose Deleon -
Works like OEM, slides in and out so smooth, I love it.
Magpul G19 Mags
by Chris H. -
No issues whatsoever, good quality magazines.