Magpul MS1 Sling - Black
The MS1 Sling is built around the MS1 slider. This system allows rapid adjustments to lengthen or shorten the sling. Once set, the sling will not slip and lacks tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards.
Optimized for dedicated two-point sling use, the MS1 will serves equally well in a one-point role with optional adapters (sold separately). In a two-point role, the MS1 allows easy shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions.
Rigorously tested, the MS1 survived tens of thousands of cycles in wet, dry, and sandy conditions, static load testing without slippage for 72 hours, and weighted six foot dynamic drop tests.
- Dedicated two-point sling
- Rapidly adjustable for length with the MS1 Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Lightweight, durable, heavy-duty polymer hardware
- Custom 1-1/4" wide nylon webbing material
- Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Can be configured for two to one-point convertibility with optional adapters
- Overall length: 48-60” ± 5” adjustment
- Slider adjustment range: 10”
- Webbing width: 1.25”
- Weight: 6.0 oz
Ratings & Reviews
I debated on all the different types of slings available. Finally decided on the MS1 and could not be happier. Simple to use and very well made. For the average guy that wants a quality sling that is super easy to adjust, look no further! MagPul makes good stuff!
Better than the MS3 Gen1 sling
by John Gordon
I thought the MS3 was best thing since sliced bread until I got hooked up on the loop once. I bought the MS1 sling and put the MS3 hardware on it. and it is the best thing since sliced bread without the loop. The slider works easily and locks where you put it. This should be a great hit for Magpul.
the quick-adjust slider is easy to grab and eliminates any extra dangling material or loops that can snag. I dig it.
Another MagPul winner
Very simple to use and install...easier than some of the other basic tac slings I've tried. Quality item...a real solid value!