Magpul MS1 Sling - Coyote Brown
The MS1 Sling is built around the MS1 slider. This system allows rapid adjustments to lengthen or shorten the sling. Once set, the sling will not slip and lacks tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards.
Optimized for dedicated two-point sling use, the MS1 will serves equally well in a one-point role with optional adapters (sold separately). In a two-point role, the MS1 allows easy shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions.
Rigorously tested, the MS1 survived tens of thousands of cycles in wet, dry, and sandy conditions, static load testing without slippage for 72 hours, and weighted six foot dynamic drop tests.
- Dedicated two-point sling
- Rapidly adjustable for length with the MS1 Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Lightweight, durable, heavy-duty polymer hardware
- Custom 1-1/4" wide nylon webbing material
- Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Can be configured for two to one-point convertibility with optional adapters
- Overall length: 48-60” ± 5” adjustment
- Slider adjustment range: 10”
- Webbing width: 1.25”
- Weight: 6.0 oz
Ratings & Reviews
MS1 on 16" AR15
by Mitchell -
Magpul MS1 is comfortably worn on long treks across the hunting grounds. Easy to adjust and built well. I'll buy one for the AK when on sale again.