Magpul MS1 Sling - Ranger Green
The MS1 Sling is built around the MS1 slider. This system allows rapid adjustments to lengthen or shorten the sling. Once set, the sling will not slip and lacks tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards.
Optimized for dedicated two-point sling use, the MS1 will serves equally well in a one-point role with optional adapters (sold separately). In a two-point role, the MS1 allows easy shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions.
Rigorously tested, the MS1 survived tens of thousands of cycles in wet, dry, and sandy conditions, static load testing without slippage for 72 hours, and weighted six foot dynamic drop tests.
- Dedicated two-point sling
- Rapidly adjustable for length with the MS1 Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Lightweight, durable, heavy-duty polymer hardware
- Custom 1-1/4" wide nylon webbing material
- Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Can be configured for two to one-point convertibility with optional adapters
- Overall length: 48-60” ± 5” adjustment
- Slider adjustment range: 10”
- Webbing width: 1.25”
- Weight: 6.0 oz
Ratings & Reviews
Better Options Available
While this sling gets the job done, there are definitely better options at a reasonable price point.
<br> -Sling is deceptively thin, both in width and thickness
<br> -Digs in seemingly more than its competitors
<br> -The retention tab constantly slips loose, will not hold its desired position.
<br> -Simple, versatile design.
<br> -Does what it absolutely needs to do, but not very well.
<br>All in all, there are much better options for slings. Magpuls MS3 and MS4 versions are great, and address almost all the cons of this sling. Skip this one, unless absolutely necessary.