Magpul MS3 Single QD Sling GEN2 - Coyote Brown
Out of Stock
The MS3 Single QD Sling design offers a versatile weapon-retention solution. Features a heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivel for rear attachment compatible with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks. Rapidly-convertible, the MS3 Single QD transitions from single-point to two-point use with ease.
One-handed adjustments, quick-release, and positive locking hardware provide flexibility and durability in an adaptable sling system. The MS3 Single QD GEN2 incorporates a low-profile quick-adjust slider which minimizes bulk and provides secure, effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
NOTE: Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion of the Paraclip.
- Heavy-duty push-button quick disconnect sling swivel
- Paraclip shackle allows fast transition between one-point and two-point configurations
- Case hardened steel Paraclip lever with cross-bolt lock bar
- Lightweight, durable, hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer hardware
- Custom 1.25” nylon webbing material
- Low-profile adjustment slider
- Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
Ratings & Reviews
by David Phillips
I use this sling exclusively for its ease of use, adaptability, and price. I have them for all my AR platform rifles. They just work!
Love this sling, very well made and the QD mount on one end means you don't have to buy more stuff.
by Stacey Young
Great functionality, I Love this sling.