Magpul PRS GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock - Flat Dark Earth
The Precision Rifle/Sniper GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR-15/M16 and AR-10/SR-25 platforms. Featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustments via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 stock provides a stable interface intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint rifles.
Optimized for rifle length receiver extensions, the PRS GEN3 is also compatible with many MIL-SPEC carbine and A5 length tubes. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber buttpad, rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups, and M-LOK slots on the bottom for monopod mounting.
NOTE: A rifle length receiver extension is recommended to ensure optimal fit and function. Due to the wide range in design and dimensions available for carbine receiver extensions, a proper fit cannot be guaranteed.
- Optimized for rifle length receiver extensions
- MIL-SPEC carbine and A5 length receiver extension compatible
- Enhanced strength buttplate withstands recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber buttpad adjustable for cant and height
- Aluminum adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Melonite finished steel adjustment shafts
- Bottom M-LOK slots
- Rotation-limited QD sling swivel mounts
- 1.25" aluminum sling loop
- Length: 11.5-12.9”
- Cheek height adjustment range: 0.8”
- Length of pull adjustment range: 1.4”
- Length of pull - Collapsed: ~14.3”
- Length of pull - Extended: ~15.7”
- Weight: 27.8 oz
Ratings & Reviews
by d smith -
This stock is a bit heavy compared to a standard collapseable stock. But it is on every one of my precision rifles a must for any serious precision shooter