Magpul Zhukov-S Adjustable AK Stock - Flat Dark Earth
Please add to cart for your price$94.95
NOTE: Stock counts as one US compliance part for 922(r). Minor fitting of the stock may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern AK's, Norinco Type 56S/MAK-90, or traditional milled receiver rifles.
- Compatible with most stamped AK-47/AKM/AK-74 receivers with fixed stock, single tang trunnion
- 5-position stock
- Adjustment lever is unobtrusive and anti-snag
- High strength, wear compensating lock mechanism
- Solid steel hinge pin
- Stock folds to the right
- Positive detents in the stowed position prevent movement
- Weapon may be charged and fired while stock is folded
- Comfortable cheek weld
- Optional snap on AK Cheek Risers are available
- Rubber buttpad
- Left-side rotation limited sling mount
- Accepts optional Magpul Sling Mount Kits (TYPE 1 and TYPE 2)
- 1.25" sling loop
- Length of pull adjustment range: 2.6”
- Length of pull - Collapsed: ~12.2”
- Length of pull - Extended: ~14.8”
- Weight: 15.0 oz
Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
Ratings & Reviews
Will fit mak 90s
by nathan -
Bought two of them. Both fit perfectly on my mak 90s in 556. I had to file the rear tang slightly. Also had to get one new tang screw that was an 1/8 longer. I don't know why it has been said that these won't fit maks...
GREAT stock option-better than most.....
by Brandon Worley
I was sort of on the fence about this one because I did not want to have another disappointment in the junk drawer under my bench. I just told myself that it was magpul,and then rolled with it.....if you do the same you will not regret it.Solid,adjustable,foldable,dependable...This thing DOES NOT wobble.I love it.I usually use the m4 stock adapters-but I am very pleased with this stock........THANK YOU P.A -once again.
Magpul Zhukov for my Saiga 12
I bought this to try to fit on my Izhmash Saiga 12 that I converted with a kit from Carolina Shooter Supply. The stock will indeed fit, I just had to file a bit on the bottom wedge to clear the trigger guard screw from the conversion. I also have a Tromix knurled charging handle and it will hit the top of the stock when it's folded in but will clear if you just have the factory handle. Other than that, it's great for sizing down and storing, fit and finish are great!