Magpul PRS GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock - Olive Drab Green
The Precision Rifle/Sniper GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR-15/M16 and AR-10/SR-25 platforms. Featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustments via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 stock provides a stable interface intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint rifles.
Optimized for rifle length receiver extensions, the PRS GEN3 is also compatible with many MIL-SPEC carbine and A5 length tubes. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber buttpad, rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups, and M-LOK slots on the bottom for monopod mounting.
NOTE: A rifle length receiver extension is recommended to ensure optimal fit and function. Due to the wide range in design and dimensions available for carbine receiver extensions, a proper fit cannot be guaranteed.
- Optimized for rifle length receiver extensions
- MIL-SPEC carbine and A5 length receiver extension compatible
- Enhanced strength buttplate withstands recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber buttpad adjustable for cant and height
- Aluminum adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Melonite finished steel adjustment shafts
- Bottom M-LOK slots
- Rotation-limited QD sling swivel mounts
- 1.25" aluminum sling loop
- Length: 11.5-12.9”
- Cheek height adjustment range: 0.8”
- Length of pull adjustment range: 1.4”
- Length of pull - Collapsed: ~14.3”
- Length of pull - Extended: ~15.7”
- Weight: 27.8 oz
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
gen3 first impression
by his dudeness -
I have a gen 2 and now a gen 3. The gen 2 looks a little better imo, but functionally so far the gen 3 seems like a really solid upgrade. the green is also a very dark green. physically this seems like an improvement over the gen2. installation was incredibly simple. the rubber buttpad seems like a vast improvement over the gen2 as well.
Hardware cracked/chipped after loosening
by Devon -
The stock is amazing and would get 5 stars, however when I went to loosen the rear QD mount to swap it to the other side one of the bolt heads cracked and chipped a piece off. Ironically the bolt head is stamp USA but broke like chinesium.
I was happy to speak to you on this. Magpul will have those parts heading your way shortly.