Midwest Industries Free Float Handguard M-LOK - Slim Line 9.25"
- 6061 aluminum type 3 hard coat anodized
- Continuous MIL-STD 1913 picatinny top rail
- 4140 heat treated barrel nut and torque plate
- Three sides of M-LOK
- Includes 5-slot polymer M-LOK rail
- Includes barrel nut and barrel nut wrench
- Includes two integral anti-rotation QD sling swivels
- Overall length: 9.25”
- Installed weight: 8.5 ounce
- Outside diameter: 1.5”
- Inside diameter: 1.3”
- 100% made in U.S.A. with Midwest Industries lifetime warranty
The MI Slim Line rail is compatible with all Mil-Spec forged upper receivers as well as the Midwest Industries Billet upper receiver. It features a slim design for increased ergonomics while also allowing room for gas blocks to fit underneath. However, it is not compatible with Piston AR gas systems. The included barrel nut is made from durable 4140 steel and is properly heat treated to withstand the high heat and pressure of the 5.56 caliber round. The handguard is designed to slip over the barrel nut without the need to screw it on like older designs. This allows it to be flush fit to the upper receiver and keeps the handguard from backing off over time.
Midwest Industries is a quality manufacturer of tactical weapons accessories. They produce handguards, rails, and iron sights for many of the most popular weapon platforms like the AR-15, .308, Sig MCX, AK-47, and many more. Their goal is to manufacture the highest quality parts at affordable prices backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Ratings & Reviews
A Real Dandy-
by Bob -
Midwest Industries is a no brainer when it comes to quality, and this little gem just feels good in your hand. A great choice for minimalistic light weight pistol build!!