Midwest Industries Lightweight AR-15 Handguard - 15"
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut
- Barrel Nut and Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate
- 15" overall length
- 9.7 oz Installed Weight
- 6061 Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- Continuous MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- Super Slim 1.5” Outside and 1.3” Inside Diameter
- 4 Sides of M-LOK
- 5-Slot Polymer M-LOK rail included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in U.S.A
- MI Lifetime Warranty
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
Not my first, won't be my last
by Andrew -
This is not my first Midwest Industries handguard and it won't be my last. I used this handguard for a lightweight build, it pairs nicely with a 16" gunner profile barrel. Couldn't be happier.
by Richard -
If you’re looking for a solid light weight hand guard get this. I want to say that Primary Arms customer service is top notch as well.
by Anthony C -
I've used 4 Midwest handguards. Great product! Fits great! Looks great! Don't hesitate in buying one. As always, Primary Arms came through with fast order processing and shipping!
One of the best
by Lance Bradshaw
Nothing better except an atlas S one from aeroprecision or an original magnesium BCM. This is a little plain Jane but always works great.