Midwest Industries Lightweight AR-15 Handguard - 15"
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut
- Barrel Nut and Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate
- 15" overall length
- 9.7 oz Installed Weight
- 6061 Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- Continuous MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- Super Slim 1.5” Outside and 1.3” Inside Diameter
- Seven Sides of M-Lok
- 5-Slot Polymer M-Lok rail included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in U.S.A
- MI Lifetime Warranty
Midwest Industries is a quality manufacturer of tactical weapons accessories. They produce handguards, rails, and iron sights for many of the most popular weapon platforms like the AR-15, .308, Sig MCX, AK-47, and many more. Their goal is to manufacture the highest quality parts at affordable prices backed by a lifetime guarantee.
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
Not my first, won't be my last
by Andrew -
This is not my first Midwest Industries handguard and it won't be my last. I used this handguard for a lightweight build, it pairs nicely with a 16" gunner profile barrel. Couldn't be happier.
by Richard -
If you’re looking for a solid light weight hand guard get this. I want to say that Primary Arms customer service is top notch as well.
by Anthony C -
I've used 4 Midwest handguards. Great product! Fits great! Looks great! Don't hesitate in buying one. As always, Primary Arms came through with fast order processing and shipping!