Midwest Industries Quad Rail Handguard - 15"
- 15.0" overall length
- 17.00 oz Installed Weight
- 6061 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- High-Quality MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rails
- T-marked for accessory location
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- 2.43" Tall, 2.15" Wide
- 1.3" Inside Diameter
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut
- Included Barrel Nut and Wrench
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
by Mark Boush
Its segsy. probably the best out there but I byeassed.
Excellent Product, for a Great Price!
by Nathan S. C. -
A great choice if you want your AR-15 to keep the light weight advantage of an M-Lok, or Key-Mod Handguard, while gaining the functionality, and wide versatility of a full picatinny quad rail. While at the same time adding a little something to both the tactical, and cool factor to your rifle.