North American Rescue M-FAK Mini First Aid Kit
Manufactured by North American Rescue
The North American Rescue M-FAK Mini First Aid Kit is designed to be as small as possible, while still having capacity to carry the essential equipment you need to treat immediate wounds. It is the smallest offering in all the med kits that they sell, so it won’t get in the way when attached to your gear. It features MOLLE backing for secure attachment to bags, belts, and vests. The M-FAK is made from 500D Nylon to hold up to duty use and can be mounted in multiple different orientations depending on how you set it up. It opens like a clamshell for quick access to the internal contents and features elastic loops to keep everything secure and organized. The front has hook and loop material for attaching patches. The North American Rescue Mini First Aid Kit comes in a small package with only the most important trauma supplies.
- Compact and versatile
- Made from 500D Nylon
- MOLLE attachments (horizontal and vertical)
- Clamshell configuration with 2 main sleeves and elastic bands
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- L 6 in. x W 3 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 13 oz