SLR Rifleworks .750" Dimpling Jig
- Designed for .750” barrels
- 5 spacing for blocks with .400" .425" .450" .470" and .500" center to center
- 5 position flats for Vice mounted drilling to keep barrel stable
- 5/32" drill bit required
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Includes jig, hardened centering screw, and custom hardened drill bushing
- Numbers on Jig face the front (towards muzzle)
- Spacing to be used goes on DIMPLE side with drill bushing (opposite gas port)
- If using one dimple only, always dimple under gas port
SLR Rifleworks is a firearms manufacturer based in central Florida that specializes in bringing new, innovative parts to the AR-15 platform. SLR has even expanded into the AK-47 and Glock platforms with various components like stocks, muzzle devices, and magazine wells.
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
The best dimpling jig for the money!
by Robert -
An absolute must for not only gunsmiths but those that love to build ARs! It's the easiest way to add dimples to your barrel for the addition of many gas blocks. Easily the best tool I've got from Primary Arms and it's the lowest price out there for dimpling jigs. It's easy to use and it's a solid piece of kit!
If you build uppers, buy one
Great tool easy to use. Dimpled 5 barrels with it. SLR makes some quality items.