Stern Defense Conversion Block - Glock Compatible 9mm and .40 S&W Magazines
Out of Stock
- Designed for use with 9mm or .40 caliber barrels and Glock cut bolts
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum with type 3 hardcoat anodized finish
- 4140 steel NiB coated feed ramp
- Ergonomic magazine release
- Last round bolt hold open
- Works with all generations of Glock magazines
- Works with any Mil-Spec lower receiver
- Made in the U.S.A.
With pistol caliber AR-15s on the rise in popularity, Stern Defense is leading the way with innovative components to convert your standard AR lower to be compatible with pistol magazines from Glock, S&W, and even Beretta in a variety of calibers. Stern Defense is located in Missouri and dedicated to helping you build the ultimate pistol caliber carbine.
Ratings & Reviews
Great 9mm conversion. A must for an AR owner who wants to shoot and train with cheaper ammo
by Barry -
Works as advertised, just follow instruction for lower install( Literally installs less than two minutes and comes off less than that). Ran with my few KCI mags and ran with no problem and BHO worked. Occasionally bolt will not hold open but narrowed it down to the same glock magazine(gen 3). Used with a FM 16” upper with red dot combo (Kit-FM16-9MM-3-MB-MD-RBGII) and ran great. For some reason Glock gen 4 mags will not drop free but my old KCI will( I got lucky).Lefty here so mag release works out to my advantage. A bit pricey but cheaper than getting a dedicated lower and have it registered.