Stern Defense Conversion Block - M&P and P320/P250 9mm and .40 S&W Magazines
- Designed for use with 9mm or .40 caliber barrels and Glock cut bolts
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum with type 3 hardcoat anodized finish
- 4140 steel NiB coated feed ramp
- Ergonomic magazine release
- Last round bolt hold open
- Works with all generations M&P, Sig P320, and P250 magazines
- Works with any Mil-Spec lower receiver
- Made in the U.S.A.
With pistol caliber AR-15s on the rise in popularity, Stern Defense is leading the way with innovative components to convert your standard AR lower to be compatible with pistol magazines from Glock, S&W, and even Beretta in a variety of calibers. Stern Defense is located in Missouri and dedicated to helping you build the ultimate pistol caliber carbine.
Ratings & Reviews
This thing is awesome
by Tim -
This thing is awesome. I purchased this along with a Stern Defense 9mm completed upper with an 8.5" barrel. I called Primary Arms and, on their recommendation, also purchased an H3 buffer. Cons: Initially, only one of my four Sig P320 mags would drop free but, with a little bit of sandpaper, I cleaned up the inside of the adapter (more like deburring) and now all four mags now work flawlessly. I ran about 150 rds through it today without a single hiccup.