Superlative Arms Bleed Off Adjustable Gas Block Set Screw .750" - Melonite
Out of Stock
- .750” inside diameter
- Set screw attachment method
- Machined from 416 stainless steel with Melonite finish
- Runs cleaner and cooler
- Bleeds off excess gas to required pressure to run the bolt
- Adjustment detent is located outside of block to prevent erosion and carbon seizing
- Adjustment screw is removable but has a mechanism to prevent accidentally taking it out
- Prevents gas blow back on suppressed rifles and SBRs
- 30 adjustments
- Includes set screws, gas tube roll pin, hex key for screw adjustment
- Low profile 1.383” height fits under most handguards
This Superlative Arms bleed off gas block features a low-profile design, so that you can use most free float handguards with it. Also included is a 6” hex key for adjusting the gas block while it is underneath the handguard. With 30 adjustment settings, you can easily find the sweet spot to reduce felt recoil while staying 100% reliable. Because the adjustment screw is located outside the block, you do not have to worry about carbon build up seizing the screw or high pressures causing it to erode. Machined form 416 stainless steel with a Melonite finish, you can bet this gas block will last a long time.
The Superlative Arms company has over thirty years of Aerospace Engineering and Manufacturing leading to their many fully tested patent pending ideas and innovations.
Ratings & Reviews
great bleed off adjustable gas block.
by TONY -
Got this to replace the POF dictator witch didn't work, the POF dictator was send back and said to have been repaired but still didn't work. installed this and the gun worked perfectly with no problems. easy install and adjustment, high quality.