SureFire Replacement Rear Cap Assembly and SR07 Rail Tape Switch - Black
The Scout Light Rear Cap is a replacement push-button assembly compatible with SureFire tape switches. To prevent unintended activation, a lock-out feature prevents use during tactical operations, transportation, or storage. Machined from aerospace aluminum protected by a MIL-SPEC Type III hard coat anodized finish.
The SR07 Remote Dual Switch offers a versatile light activation for SureFire WeaponLights equipped with a switch socket. Featuring two switches, offering separate modes of operation; a momentary-on pressure pad switch and a constant-on pushbutton switch.
NOTE: Rear Cap compatible with Scout Light WeaponLights, flashlights with .75" diameter switch: E1E-HA, E1B, E1L-HA-WH, E2D-BK, E2DL-BK, E2L-HA-WH, and L4-HA-WH.
- Rear cap
- Aerospace grade aluminum construction
- MIL-SPEC Type III hardcoat anodized finish
- For use with a SureFire tape switch
- Lock-out feature
- Picatinny rail mounted
- 7-inch cable
- Momentary-on and constant-on activation
- Weatherproof switches and plug
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
Boringly Reliable Surefire Product
by Bigfoot -
1. Also compatible w/ M600 Duel Fuel (KE-2-DF).
2. Constant on has a positive click.
3. Rail grabber attaches and removes easily.
4. Pressure switch is responsive.
1. Would be good if the rail grabber had small cable size notches to secure the 7 inch cable for those that mount the switch parallel to the light far forward on the rifle.