Vortex Optics AMG UH-1 Gen II Holographic Sight
- Night vision compatibility with 4 settings
- Dedicated night vision button
- Wider field of view
- EBR-CQB Reticle with 1 MOA center dot
- Fully multi-coated lens
- 15 Brightness levels
- Rear facing adjustment buttons
- Non-critical eye relief for fast target acquisition
- Shockproof construction with ArmorTek coating
- Argon gas purged to prevent fogging
- Integrated picatinny mount with lower 1/3 co-witness
- Micro USB port for use with rechargeable LFP123A battery (not included)
- Also compatible with CR123A battery (Included)
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty
The Vortex Optics Razor AMG UH-1 Gen II Holographic Sight offers an unlimited eye relief with an impressive sight picture, and zero distortion allowing for fast target acquisition in close quarter situations. The new Gen 2 model has been designed with even larger lenses for a wider field of view and faster target acquisition. The EBR-CQB reticle is designed specifically for these situations and features subtensions measured in MOA for an accurate shot every time. The one MOA center dot is extremely crisp and precise while the 65 MOA outer circle helps get you on target at a moment’s notice. The tip of the bottom triangle is 27.5 MOA from the center dot for those time when you need to make a shot at distance.
Vortex Optics is an American company developing optics for hunting, bird watching, wildlife watching, outdoor recreational sports, and law enforcement. When you choose Vortex Optics, you join a community of hunters and shooters that understand what it means to use great optics.
Ratings & Reviews
My favorite optic now
by Craig Manning -
My reason for going to the UH-1 was. primarily for use with NVG. However it has quickly become my favorite optic. I enjoy the height of the optic allowing for a more upright shooting position. Mounted on both SCAR16 and the APC9.