Vortex Optics StrikeFire II Bright Red Dot Sight - 4 MOA - Cantilever Mount
- 4 MOA red dot for quick transition between targets
- 10 illumination settings with night vision compatibility
- Rear facing rubberized brightness adjustment buttons
- 80,000 hour batter life
- Powered by a single CR2 3V Lithium battery (included)
- Shockproof single piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction with 30mm body
- Hardcoat anodized low-glare matte black finish
- O-ring seals and nitrogen gas purged for waterproof, fogproof performance
- Anti-reflective multi-coated lens
- Included cantilever mount allows lower 1/3rd co-witness with iron sights
- Includes flip up lens covers
- Includes T-15 Torx wrench
The Vortex StrikeFire II 1x scope is made from durable 6061-T6 aluminum to withstand heavy recoil and impacts and has the added benefits of O-ring seals to prevent water and debris from entering the glass, which is fully multi-coated to prevent glare and reduce the chance of scratches. The inside of the scope has been nitrogen purged and sealed to prevent the glass from fogging which would happen if oxygen were introduced to the system. This awesome deal also comes with flip up scope covers to protect the glass when in storage or not in use. Just remember, keep both eyes open and the Vortex red dot sight will do the rest.
Vortex Optics is an American company developing optics for hunting, bird watching, wildlife watching, outdoor recreational sports, and law enforcement. When you choose Vortex Optics, you join a community of hunters and shooters that understand what it means to use great optics.
Ratings & Reviews
One of the Best Sights I'll Ever Own.
by Jackie -
High quality product at this price point, I regret not purchasing a quality red dot earlier.
by Ryan -
by Charles Farnham
My neighbor just traded for one - if you think all red dots are alike, you have been living on a different planet - so go to Walmart and buy a $49 special. This is built like a tank and I’ve never seen target presentation any better at any price. Santa is bringing one for me.