Apex Tactical Sig P320 Flat Advanced Trigger w/Forward Set Trigger Bar
Note: This product is only for use in factory upgraded models of the P320 with the new safety enhancements. Not recommended for use in sub compact grip modules.
- Direct drop-in replacement of factory trigger bar and curved trigger
- Reduces trigger travel approx. 30%
- Reduces reset approx. 20%
- Reduces trigger pull weight by approx. 30%
- In X-Series models, does not reduce pull weight but does reduce overall travel 30%
- Maintains factory drop safety values
- Factory upgraded Sig P320 Models only including X-series
- Thumb safety models
- Not recommended for use in sub-compact grip module
- Not for use in non-factory upgraded P320
- Not for use in P250
- Flat-Faced Advanced Trigger
- Forward Set Trigger Bar (Thumb Safety Compatible)
- Over-Travel Stop
- Over-Travel Stop Spring
Apex Tactical Specialties is an independent manufacturer and seller of aftermarket parts and accessories for Glock, Smith & Wesson, and many more firearms. Apex Tactical was created to serve law enforcement, competition shooters, and gun enthusiasts with high quality aftermarket parts to improve their standard firearms.
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
by Steve B -
Sig P320, Full size. Sub 15 minute install following 'SigGuy's' video on YouTube (I got kucky, the spring and sleeve went right on)... Can't say I noticed much reduction in trigger pull, but much less take-up, and reduced reset! Installed yesterday and tested today. My groups are much tighter! I have the Sig RDS, and am confident with this tool as my nightstand protection!!!