Ballistic Advantage Premium Series 16" 223 Wylde Tactical Government Contour 1:8 Stainless AR-15 Barrel - Mid-Length - 1/2x28
- Great option for building an accurate and versatile AR-15
- Designed to work with OPS Inc. 12th model collar and suppressor
- 1:8 twist rate for stabilizing mid-weight rounds
- Durable bead blasted finish
- Nickel Boron M4 barrel extension
- Threaded for all 5.56 and .223 muzzle devices
- Mid-length gas system for reliable function
- Guaranteed sub MOA accuracy with match grade ammunition
- High pressure and magnetic particle inspected
The 223 Wylde chamber is designed to safely shoot both .223 Remington and high pressure 5.56 NATO cartridges for maximum versatility. This chambering allows you to take advantage of extremely accurate match ammo, while also having the ability to shoot cheap Mil-Spec surplus ammo to save money. Every barrel that leaves the Ballistic Advantage assembly line is high pressure and magnetic particle inspected to ensure every dimension is in spec. They are inspected because they believe in providing customers with a barrel that can shoot one-inch groups at 100 yards.
Ballistic Advantage proudly produces quality AR barrels that exceed very stringent demands. Their AR-15 barrels surpass the competition in precision and aesthetics. For barrels that deliver round after round consistently and accurately, choose Ballistic Advantage.
Ratings & Reviews
by RA -
For the price, this is extremely hard to beat. Bore sighted barrel to scope and within 3 shots I was zeroed at 100 yards. Sub MOA easy with good match ammo. Consistently hit steel at 600 yards with match and 55 grain FMJ. What a solid barrel, highly impressed and would recommend for others to buy.