Battle Arms Development BAD ASS Pro Ambidextrous Safety Selector - Standard & Short Steel Levers
- Modular assembly
- Ambidextrous controls
- Reversible 0°- 60° or 0°- 90° option
- Ergonomic lever design for positive purchase
- Dovetail attachment engineered for ultimate strength and reliability
- Patent pending internal locking mechanism eliminates broken screws
- Swiss CNC machined center for ultimate precision and butter smooth operation
- Compatible with all known AR variant triggers (i.e. Hiperfire, Geissele, CMC, Timney, etc.)
- Compatible with all known AR variant lower receivers with or w/o short-throw relief cut and markings
Battle Arms Development, Inc. is a design, research, and development firm focusing on small arms design including firearm components, tools, gauges, accessories, and complete weapon systems. All B.A.D. Inc. products are made in the U.S.A. and held to the highest manufacturing standards to exceed the expectations of the most demanding users.
Ratings & Reviews
by Michael -
Solid construction and easy installation. 60° or 90°, Long side or short side all easy peasey.
by Great fit . Works Great , made really solid
One of my Favorite Safety’s , it feels good and works