CMC Triggers Combat Curve Trigger Drop-In Single Stage AR-15 Trigger
- Compatible with AR-15 and AR-10 rifles
- Hybrid flat/curved trigger bow design
- 3.5 lb. single stage trigger bow
- Zero creep and ultra-crisp break
- Short and tactile reset
- Minimal lock time with lightened hammer and full power Rocket Wire spring
- Drop in single piece design with 8620 steel housing
- S7 tool steel internal components
- Includes Mil-Spec .154” anti-walk pins
- High polished sear engagement surface
- 100% Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty
Note: Trigger pull weights are approximate and may vary between rifles
This self-contained drop in trigger features an 8620 alloy steel housing with S7 tool steel internal components. The single piece design also keeps the internal components protected from dirt and debris to keep your trigger working in adverse conditions. Each trigger is hand assembled and tested before it leaves the factory floor and comes with anti-walk pins for quick and reliable installation in the rifle of your choice.
With roots in aerospace manufacturing, CMC is perhaps best known as the producer of the original drop-in precision trigger for the AR-15/10 platform. CMC Triggers are dedicated to crafting the finest parts and accessories for law enforcement, military, and civilian use.
Ratings & Reviews
Saved by CMC Customer Service
The trigger I received had an issue. It had a "first stage" in which the trigger would pull 1mm, not break and not return. Once I'd pull past that "first stage" the trigger would break. Contacted CMC, sent the trigger in and it came back functioning as I'd expect from CMC! Light, no takeup and a clean break. Buy it!
sooooo hot, want to touch the heinie, oooooorooo
This trigger give me exactly what I wanted in an AR trigger. Clean break, short reset, light but not too light. As soon as you begin pressing you get the break, sick. Reset forces your finger forward. Its a little bit tactile but definitely audible. I have them in 3 builds and they are my standard trigger!