Daniel Defense DDM4v7 Pro 5.56 AR-15 Rifle - MFR XS M-LOK Rail - 18"
Manufactured by Daniel Defense
When appropriate, areas with magazine capacity restrictions will receive a 10-round magazine substituted for the factory 30-round magazine.The Daniel Defense DDM4V7 Pro takes their light and fast V7 rifles and updates the design to dominate multi-gun competition. Matching their 18" cold hammer forged strength-to-weight profile barrel with the MFR XS 15.0" handguard allows for a lightweight and handy configuration with significantly extended sight radius over a traditional carbine set up. To cut down on stage times, the MIL-SPEC trigger has been swapped out for a Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3-Gun Trigger, working in tandem with the DD Muzzle Climb Mitigator to keep your muzzle flat for wicked quick follow up shots. Add in multiple sling attachment points, more than enough space for your favorite accessories, an ambidextrous safety, flared magwell, and Daniel Defense's rugged and ergonomic furniture, and you have a solid contender for your next rifle.
- Enhanced lower receiver with flared magazine well and rear QD sling swivel cup.
- 18" cold hammer forged strength-to-weight profile barrel has been heavy phosphated and chrome lined for exceptional barrel life.
- Rifle length gas system, heavy buffer, and Muzzle Climb Mitigator allow for smooth action.
- M16 cut MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group with properly staked gas key and chrome lined bore.
- 15" MFR XS rail provides plenty of M-LOK accessory space and multiple integrated QD swivel cups.
- Daniel Defense overmolded pistol grip and collapsible stock.
Barrel CoatingManganese Phosphate
Barrel Material41V50 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
Caliber Gauge5.56 NATO
Gas System LengthRifle
Gas System TypeDirect Impingement
Handguard15 in Daniel Defense MFR XS M-LOK Rail
Muzzle DeviceDaniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator
Thread Pattern1/2 X 28
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.