Foxtrot Mike Products Complete 9mm AR Upper 7" Glock Style - 8.75" M-LOK Rail - Blast Diffuser
The Foxtrot Mike Products FM-9 Complete 9x19mm Upper Receiver is built from the ground up to provide outstanding reliability and accuracy with a host of top tier features. The traditional M4 charging handle has been replaced with an ambidextrous, non-reciprocating forward charging handle. The monolithic style has been achieved with a proprietary interlock between the upper and handguard. The slim-line free float handguard is M-LOK compatible for your favorite lights, grips, and tactical accessories. The 7” barrel is made from durable 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel and has an FM Products forward blast diffuser attached. This AR-9 upper receiver group mounts to virtually any Glock compatible 9mm lower receiver including Angstadt Arms, New Frontier Armory, Palmetto State Armory, and Quarter Circle 10, so you can build your dream AR style pistol or carbine.
- Non-Reciprocating forward charging handle
- Left or right side charging
- Machined from premium 6061-T6 aluminum
- Proprietary handguard / upper interlock keeps handguard true to the upper
- M-LOK compatible handguard
- FM Products blast diffuser made from 4340 steel and black Nitride finish
- Limited lifetime warranty through Foxtrot Mike Products
- Complete upper includes bolt carrier group and charging handle.
- Compatible with a large variety of Glock magazine 9mm lower receivers
AR style 9mm carbines are some of the most fun to shoot at the range. With a properly tuned recoil spring and buffer, the 9mm blowback system results in low recoil so it can be enjoyed by shooters of all types. Because 9mm ammo is generally affordable, 9mm pistol caliber carbines make for long days at the range plinking or training. There is also a wide range of ammunition types available from steel cased to high power defensive rounds, so you can use it as an effective home defense solution.
Feature rich, high-quality, and affordable, Foxtrot Mike Products offer cutting edge solutions utilizing the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes available.
Manufacturers Note: FM Products does not support the following items, using these may void the lifetime warranty associated with our uppers;
1) FM Products does not support Aluminum Cased ammo. Blow backs have a much higher pressure spike in the chamber than a handgun. Using Aluminum cased ammo in a blow back PCC is dangerous and will void the lifetime warranty of an FM Products Upper Receiver.
2) FM Products does not support import magazines besides OEM Glock magazines. We recommend Magpul, OEM Glock and ETS magazines only.
3) FM Products does not support Spikes Glock style lower receivers. The LRBHO requires consumers to modify the FM Products upper, to make egress for the Spikes LRBHO. The FM Products upper is cut to the Colt spec, therefore we have no plans to deviate from that. Modifying your FM Products Upper to accommodate a Spikes Tactical Glock style lower will void the lifetime warranty on our PCC Uppers.
4) We only recommend Sylvan magwell adapters, as they require no modifications or adjustments to work properly. FM Products does not support Stern Magwell Adapters as they require regular adjustments to work properly.
Ratings & Reviews
by Connor -
Love this upper. Really high quality, only one malfunction after 500+ rounds. Accurate, lightweight. Charging handle is a tad small but works fine. Bolt is great, high recommend FM products
This upper is fantastic.
by Mike -
It makes for a very light, very fast, and extremely accurate build. I run it on a standard lower with a Larue MBT trigger and Mean Arms Endomags, and thus far it has cycled flawlessly. LRBHO has never failed in more than 800 rounds.
<br>I started building an AR pistol for my daughter to train with at the range. She had trouble keeping correct form with the weight of rifles and AR pistols due to excessive time with YouTube, and not enough time actually using her arms. :) This weapon has become the family's favorite range weapon. My sons, constantly pick her weapon over their own. My only issue, which is not the fault of the upper, is that I never thought that I would enjoy this upper so much. I need to suppress it, especially with the charging handle setup. My suppressor is too wide for the cage, so I have to get a longer barrel, since a new dedicated suppressor is currently out of the question.
bolt does not lock back with easy... in 2 different lowers.
by TG -
I also want to love it. The forward position of the charging handle doesn't bother me, with the SPARC I have clearance to manipulate the handle, but the bolt does not go far enough back to easily lock back. I have tried 2 lowers, thinking it may have been the spacer at the back of the buffer tube, but it is a problem on both lowers, even with the spacer removed.
<br>If I slam the bolt back with the charging handle, while holding the bolt catch, it does lock back, but not with a gentle motion
Will be buying more of their PCC products.
Love it! Accuracy is great and it is so much fun to shoot. I do recommend gun grease on the slide for the forward charging handle. Works like a charm.
<br>Can not speak for the new charging handle as I ordered the older style. My diamondhead sights mount well with no interference.
by Joseph -
Fantastic upper. I used this to complete a build using a Spikes AR9 lower. Fit perfectly. Accuracy is fantastic. Other review pointed out the issue with MBUS sights and the charge handle not having enough room. This is easily fixed with light sanding of the bottom on the mbus sight. <br>I learned i do not like the stubby 1 finger charge so i ordered the Para trooper charge handle from FM and really love it as i can get 2-3 fingers on it to charge and its made of steel. There is more room under the rail with this also. I Recommend this upper. Its fun, accurate, and reliable. I have put 700 rds through it so far and it eats all ammo including HST's
I really want to love it
by Charles -
Awesome quality BUT the charging handle is at the front of the barrel under the rail. Because of where it is there is no way to mount a front sight on the rail unless you take out the charging handle and then put the sight on. It must be mounted way back past the action of the charging handle because the handle is to thick. The ambi handle that comes with it will allow you to mount a sight but because the handle is sticking out on both sides of the barrel and it is so thin any little bump on it will cause it to unlodge from its mechanism. At that point it could fall out and if you lose it the upper will not be rackable unless you replace it or improvise. The other issue I had may clear itself up with usage but with the ambi handle installed I can not rack it from the right side, the mechinism binds up.It's a good plinker upper but not sure about a SHTF scenario.