Foxtrot Mike Products 7" Ultra Light 9mm Tri-Lug Complete AR-15 Upper GLOCK Style - 5" M-LOK Rail - Primary Arms Exclusive
- Non-threaded barrel
- Standard charging handle
- 7” barrel chambered in 9mm
- Billet upper receiver
- Blow back recoil mechanism
- Tri-Lug Adapter
- 1.3" internal diameter handguard
- 5.5" M-LOK handguard
Manufacturers Note:FM Products does not support the following items, using these may void the lifetime warranty associated with our uppers;
1) FM Products does not support Aluminum Cased ammo. Blow backs have a much higher pressure spike in the chamber than a handgun. Using Aluminum cased ammo in a blow back PCC is dangerous and will void the lifetime warranty of an FM Products Upper Receiver.
2) FM Products does not support import magazines besides OEM Glock magazines. We recommend Magpul, OEM Glock and ETS magazines only.
3) FM Products does not support Spikes Glock style lower receivers. The LRBHO requires consumers to modify the FM Products upper, to make egress for the Spikes LRBHO. The FM Products upper is cut to the Colt spec, therefore we have no plans to deviate from that. Modifying your FM Products Upper to accommodate a Spikes Tactical Glock style lower will void the lifetime warranty on our PCC Uppers.
4) We only recommend Sylvan magwell adapters, as they require no modifications or adjustments to work properly. FM Products does not support Stern Magwell Adapters as they require regular adjustments to work properly.
5) Some aftermarket Tri-Lug muzzle devices may not be compatible with this product. For any questions regarding parts and compatibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
If you haven’t tried your silencer on a Tri-Lug you’re missing out
by Carl -
If you have a silencer the Tri-Lug is the way to go. I have silencers for threaded barrel pistols in 9 and .45 then ratchet type connections for .308 and 5.56 and thought that was the best because they don’t loosen like the threaded pistols do. Then I bought the Tri-Lug which puts everything else to shame. It simply slides on passed the lugs then you’ll feel tension and turn it a 1/3 twist and it locks in place. The tension is from the internal spring in the silencer which acts like a lock washer keeping the silencer from loosening. It’s the easiest to put on and come off with a positive lock that does not fail. If you’ve read this far you’re like I was and want it. Just buy it and post here next week.
Picture is not worth it
by Jedidiah -
My product arrived with out a dust cover. A dust cover is clearly shown in the photos. Also the ejection pad is missing.
Excellent 9mm upper
by Joseph -
This upper is great for the cost. I use this on a standard AR-15 lower paired with the Stern Defense mag well adaptor. I’ve put about 500 rounds so far and had no issues. The tri-lug was the selling point for me. It works great with the Dead Air Ghost-M tri-lug. Ran great using magpul and OEM glock mags. Lastly it functions flawlessly with the BFS-III binary trigger.
The only thing I wish this had was side charging. Standard rear charging is very gassy with blow back style uppers when suppressed. However, un-suppressed there’s no gas in your face.
Great item, depending on the trigger.
by Jackie -
It runs great. I have used it on different dedicated 9mm lowers. The only problem I have ran into is that it doesn't like some drop in triggers. Standard triggers work perfectly.
Tri lug is integral
This is my second Foxtrot upper. I fired 120 rounds through it as fast as possible using a FM lower and Magpul mags. It ran perfectly.
Primary arms should update the product description. I purchased this with the intention of removing the trylon and installing a linear comp. The tri lug is integral to the barrel and cannot be removed
Excellent product, excellent price
Love this! I use it on an 80% lower which I made, and it runs beautifully. Only drawback is the lack of the last-round bolt holdback with the 80% lower, but a very minor thing IMO. My new favorite gun!
Lots of fun
I've got about 1000 rounds through mine and regret not buying it sooner. My only issue was that i was having the occassional issues with rounds nose diving into the bottom of the feed cone without actually chambering the rounds. CS was great by FM but did not solve the issue. A little polishing of the feed cone area and it has been flawless since. Picked up the matching complete lower and couldn't be happier.
by Papa Ogre
This thing runs perfectly on my PSA lower and shoots better than I expected. 5 rds in about 1.5” at 50’, supported (elbows on bench, standing.) with a cheap red dot.
Plenty good for a PDW 👍🏻
Will this work for fostech echo sport trigger?
by Martin C. III
Will this work with a binary. Fostech echo sport which requires an m16 engagement. Is the bolt cut to function like an m16 bolt
by Gary -
Great quality wonderful price. Tight perfect fit on all mil spec parts.