GLOCK Blue Label G19 Gen5 9mm Pistol - Ameriglo Bold - Black
The GLOCK G19 is perhaps their most popular handgun. The compact frame is ergonomically designed and provides a full and comfortable grip for the majority of shooters, made even more ergonomic thanks to the replaceable backstraps. This ideally sized frame, combined with the goldilocks 4.02â€� barrel creates a firearm that is easy and comfortable to shoot, as well as optimally sized for both duty carry or concealment, all backed up by decades of GLOCK'S legendary reliability and safety. This popular and effective handgun has been improved yet again with the full array of Gen5 upgrades including the removal of finger grooves, the addition of a flared magwell, and the new Marksman Barrel! Whether the G19 Gen5 is your first handgun or your fortieth, for duty, fun, or EDC, the G19 is arguably one of the best options available today.
- Compact 5th generation polymer frame
- Ambidextrous slide stop
- Striker fired semi-auto pistol
- Safe action trigger
- Long-lasting nDLC slide finish
- Reversible magazine release
- Flared magazine well
- Modular back strap system
- Chambered in 9mm Luger
- 4.02" GLOCK Marksman barrel
- Overall length: 7.28"
- Overall Height: 5.04"
- AMERIGLO BOLD NIGHT SIGHTS
- Weight: 23.99 oz
The trigger on this striker fired pistol features an integrated safety that must be depressed before the gun will fire as well as an internal striker safety to prevent the gun from firing if dropped. Moving up to the top of the pistol is an nDLC finished slide for long lasting corrosion and wear resistance. This model features a 4.02" Marksman barrel offering exceptional out-of-the-box accuracy. The G19 Gen5 is equipped with AMERIGLO BOLD NIGHT SIGHTS. Included with this GLOCK G19 Gen5 is three 15-round magazines.Â
â€œTo purchase this product, you must show proof you meet one or more of the following criteria:Â
- Be a Sworn Law Enforcement officer, including Federal, State, County & City (also includes retired L.E. officer with â€œretiredâ€� credentials).Â Â
- Be a/an EMT, Fire Fighter, Volunteer Fire Fighter, or Paramedic (Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify).Â
- Be Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D (also includes retired Military with â€œretiredâ€� credentials; DD214/discharge papers do not qualify).Â
- Be a Corrections Officer, including Parole or Probation OfficerÂ
- Be a State Licensed Security Company (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officer Employed by State Licensed Security CompanyÂ
- (Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify).Â
- Be a Court JudgeÂ
- Be a LE Academy Cadet with enrollment documentation from the AcademyÂ
DISCLAIMER: â€œGLOCKâ€� is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Primary Arms LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of â€œGLOCKâ€� on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. products and parts visitÂ www.glock.com.â€�Â
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
No reviews available
Be the first to