GLOCK Blue Label G19 MOS Gen5 9mm Pistol - Ameriglo Bold - Black
The Glock Blue Label G19 is perhaps their most popular handgun. The compact frame is ergonomically designed and provides a full and comfortable grip for most shooters, made even more ergonomic thanks to the replaceable backstraps. This ideally sized frame, combined with the goldilocks 4.02â€� barrel creates a firearm that is easy and comfortable to shoot, as well as optimally sized for both duty carry or concealment, all backed up by decades of Glockâ€™s legendary reliability and safety. This popular and effective handgun has been improved yet again with the full array of Gen5 upgrades including the removal of finger grooves, the addition of a flared magwell, and the new Marksman barrel! Whether the G19 Gen5 MOS is your first handgun or your fortieth, for duty, fun, or EDC, the G19 Gen 5 MOS is arguably one of the best options available today. The MOS system allows you to easily mount your favorite mini red dot sight to the slide without need to send it to a gunsmith for milling. The Modular Optic System provides a durable mounting solution, so you wonâ€™t lose zero.
- MOS compatible slide
- Compact 5th generation polymer frame
- Ambidextrous slide stop
- Striker fired semi-auto pistol
- Safe action trigger
- Long-lasting nDLC slide finish
- Reversible magazine release
- Flared magazine well
- Modular back strap system
- Chambered in 9mm Luger
- 4.02" GLOCK Marksman barrel
- Overall length: 7.28"
- Overall Height: 5.04"
- Ameriglo Bold Sights
- Weight: 29.98 oz
The trigger on this striker fired pistol features an integrated safety that must be depressed before the gun will fire as well as an internal striker safety to prevent the gun from firing if dropped. Moving up to the top of the pistol is an nDLC finished slide for long lasting corrosion and wear resistance. With the 4.02" Marksman barrel, the G19 Gen 5 MOS offers exceptional out-of-the-box accuracy. This G19 Gen5 MOS is equipped with Ameriglo Bold Sights. Included with this Glock G19 MOS are three (3) 15-round magazines.
Glock is committed to Perfection in all their firearms and products. With a loyal following of law enforcement, military, and sport shooters, Glock has become the leading global pistol manufacturer. Renowned for its pistols which are safe, simple, and fast, Glock looks to continue pursuing perfection in design, engineering, and manufacturing. Add a Glock to your personal collection, you will be happy that you did.
To purchase this product, you must show proof you meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Be a Sworn Law Enforcement officer, including Federal, State, County & City (also includes retired L.E. officer with â€œretiredâ€� credentials).
- Be a/an EMT, Fire Fighter, Volunteer Fire Fighter, or Paramedic (Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify).
- Be Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D (also includes retired Military with â€œretiredâ€� credentials; DD214/discharge papers do not qualify).
- Be a Corrections Officer, including Parole or Probation Officer
- Be a State Licensed Security Company (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officer Employed by State Licensed Security Company (Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify).
- Be a Court Judge
- Be a LE Academy Cadet with enrollment documentation from the Academy
DISCLAIMER: â€œGLOCKâ€� is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Primary Arms LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK. The use of â€œGLOCKâ€� on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. products and parts visit www.glock.com.
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
No reviews available
Be the first to