Hera Arms AK-47 CQR Buttstock - Black
- Fits standard AK47 stamped receivers
- Black reinforced polymer creates a rigid, lightweight stock
- Customizable length of pull with spacers (not included)
- Compact design for CQB engagements
- Thumbhole stock with steep grip angle for better ergonomics
- 4 Ambidextrous sling mounting options (2 QD, 2 standard)
- Bottom mounted 1913 picatinny rail for mono pods
Not only is the CQR stock compact, but it is packed full of features like quick detach sling swivel points on both sides as well as regular sling attachment points. The bottom of the stock has a removable piece that covers the 1913 picatinny rail for attaching monopods which are useful for providing stability when taking long range shots. The grip angle is more steep than traditional grips because it allows for a more natural point of aim that is less fatiguing to hold over a long period of time. Everything on this stock was put there for a reason other than just looks and will make this an excellent choice for your next build.
Hera Arms is a German based company that creates and develops unique stocks, grips, handguards, and other accessories for the AR15, AR10, and Ak47 platforms. They got started designing parts for the SL8 weapon system but solidified their name in the firearms industry with the release of the P90 looking CQR stocks and grips for the AR15 rifle system and will continue to produce the types of products that people want. Hera Arms has worked with law enforcement and military consultants to design the best products possible for any situation.
Ratings & Reviews
by brandon -
i originally got this because i wanted to change things up from my minimalist stock and i have to say it feels better and looks gorgeous on the rifle!