Leapers UTG ACCU-SYNC Spring-loaded AR15 Flip-up Rear Sight - Black
- Machined from aircraft aluminum with matte black finish
- Spring-loaded positive lock push button activation automatically deploys sight tower
- Sight tower locks in the deployed position
- Tool-less windage adjustable design
- Dual apertures for cqb or long-range shots
- Utilizes a single locking Torx screw with low profile mounting base
- Square-shaped Integral recoil stops for a secure zero hold and return to zero on MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rails
- Includes T15 Torx wrench
Leapers, Inc., headquartered in Michigan, U.S.A., has been in the business of supplying shooting, hunting and outdoor gear since 1992. With uncompromisingly high standards their goal is to make best-in-class niche products available for hunting, shooting, and outdoor enthusiasts like you. They have developed high quality products from a wide range of categories such as weapon lights, compact scopes, handguards, and other tactical accessories to fit your every shooting need.
Ratings & Reviews
Great sights at a super price!
by Mark -
I already have 4 sets of Leapers/UTG backup sights. I like them better than any of the other backup sights I've seen that are 2 or 3 times as expensive. The sights I just received look to be even better than the previous models. Thank you, UTG, I have yet to come across any of your items that has disappointed!
Great irons great price!!
by E-roc -
I have the set of these and what a great set of buis, I pick these over my magpul pro set also! They were on the money out of the box too so if your looking at these buy them now! The fit and finish is great on them!!
Best folding rear sight for the money
by mlk18 -
These are not the best folding sights made for the AR-15, but they are the best folding sights made for the AR-15 in the $25-45 price point. In fact these are a step above the Magpul MBUS. They have a very small footprint, are made of metal, are surprisingly rugged, and do exactly what they are supposed to do. They tend be a bit stiff at first, but otherwise I have no complaints. I will also point out that these are the same sights that Springfield un-brands and puts on the Saint line.