Magpul PMAG 30 Gen M3 Window 5.56 Magazine - Coyote Tan
NOTE: GEN M3 PMAGs may not be compatible with all billet lowers without slight modification of the magazine overtravel stop.
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows
- Painted round count indicator
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant curve internal geometry
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower
- Long life USGI-SPEC stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop
- Ribbed gripping surface
- Aggressive front and rear texture
- Paint pen dot matrix panels
- Flared floorplate
- Pop-off impact/dust cover
Slim, for better compatibility with tight magazine pouches, this easy to disassemble magazine features a flared floorplate, low profile ribs, and aggressively textured front and rear surfaces for positive control. A paint pen dot matrix on the bottom panel of the body allows easy marking for identification.
Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
Ratings & Reviews
Performs as intended
by Bam -
Bought this for my first build, so far no issues. have put about 100 5.56 and 100 .223 through my gun using this magazine. Only complaint (Why i gave 4 stars) is the orange line that is supposed to line up with the numbers for how many rounds are loaded is not accurate. My tip is to memorize how many rounds it is until you can see them in the window (17). Or if you don't mind a bit of sharpie work, mark it yourself.