Magpul PMAG 10 7.62 AC AICS Short Action Magazine - Black
Compatible with short action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and cartridges built on a 0.470" case head such as 7.62x51/.308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester, and others
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 2.86"
- 10-round capacity, but the follower leg can be easily clipped to increase the capacity by one extra cartridge
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
Notice from the manufacturer:
“Not compatible with smaller base diameter cartridges such as .220 Swift, .223 Remington, .300 AAC Blackout, etc. or larger short action magnums. In addition, due to the wide variety and potential combinations of aftermarket receivers, stocks, chassis, and bottom metal that accept AICS pattern mags, minor fitting may be required.
Not compatible with Accuracy International AE rifles or semi-auto platforms utilizing SR25/M110 pattern magazines.”
Ratings & Reviews
bergara hmr 308
by Bra -
works fine in bergara b14 hmr .308
by Ian -
Great magazine as usual with Magpul. And a third of the price of a AICS mag.