Midwest Industries Enhanced AR-15 Drop in Single Stage Trigger with Anti-Walk Pins - Curved - 3.5lb
- 3.5lb Single-stage trigger system
- Allows you shoot more accurately with less effort
- Ultra-smooth break with a crisp, clean release
- Fits small pin size (.154)
- Quick reset and low overtravel for enhanced speed
- Interior parts are S7 tool steel with heavy-hit hardening then black nitride finished for enhanced strength and corrosion resistance
- Lightened trigger pull (3.5-lb. pull weight)
- Lightened hammer
- Drop safety feature
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Unit weight: 2.4 oz.
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Blue anodized aluminum cassette housing
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
- Anti-walk pins and screws included
Midwest Industries is a quality manufacturer of tactical weapons accessories. They produce handguards, rails, and iron sights for many of the most popular weapon platforms like the AR-15, .308, Sig MCX, AK-47, and many more. Their goal is to manufacture the highest quality parts at affordable prices backed by a lifetime guarantee.
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
Great trigger for the price!
I have owned a variety of MI products in the past and this one does not disappoint. the trigger was an easy install like most drop-in triggers, it has a clean, crisp break and a great GI look. I will be buying another in the future.
If single stage is what you need, this is a solid, consistent trigger
by Joe -
If the shooting style you're doing calls for single stage triggers, this is a great option. I got this for my 3gun AR, because when shooting quickly at low to medium ranges I don't like 2-stage triggers. I measured the pull on this guy and my average was 3.7lbs - but what I really wanted to see was the distribution of the numbers that I measured. High was 3.8 and low was 3.4 - so this trigger has a really good consistency. That's what I wanted to see. Reset was VERY short and this also is what I wanted in a quick firing trigger. Very happy with this and would definitely recommend it for ARs being used in similar scenarios.