Primary Arms GLx Lower 1/3 Cowitness Micro Dot Riser Mount w/ .125" Spacer (1.64" or 1.765" Height)
The GLx Riser Mount has arrived! Precision machined from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum, this GLx mount has been optimized for use on the AR platform. The cantilevered design pushes your microdot forward slightly to provide that extra space should you wish to use a magnifier as a force multiplier behind your red dot sight. With a pair of solid steel cross bolts that both clamp to the top rail and function as recoil lugs, as well as integral recoil lug machined into the base, even the heaviest recoil is no match. An included .125” spacer even allows you to choose the optimal height for your red dot! Backed by our lifetime warranty, the GLx Riser Mount is the perfect fit for your favorite optics with industry standard mount interfaces.
- Compatible with industry standard footprint used by our SLx Microdot sights
- 1.64” Central height without spacer, 1.765” with included spacer
- 100% designed in the U.S.A.
- Lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- MIL-SPEC hard coat anodized finish
- Zinc Phosphate coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- High strength steel cross bolt lugs
- Over 3,800lbs of clamp force when torqued to suggested rating of 55-65 in-lbs.
- Weighs just 2.0 Oz
- Backed by our lifetime warranty
Built on the foundation that customer service is the most important product/service a company can offer, Primary Arms is dedicated to meeting the need of every customer with the utmost respect. Not only do we provide excellent customer service, we offer fast shipping and competitive prices on everything we sell. If our foundation is customer service, then our structure is the increasing line of high quality, dependable optics designed right here in Texas. Our goal; to provide firearms enthusiasts, professional shooters, and servicemen and women the right tools for the job at an affordable price.
Ratings & Reviews
So I have a 6” .300blk set up with a stream light tlr-1 mounted at the 12 position and I wanted something high enough to keep my t1 image clear…the 1.53” high mounts weren’t high enough, but knew the 1.93” was too high for my preference and in comes the 1.765” which is perfect! Only thing that would make it better is not being made in China.