Primary Arms SLx 5x36mm Gen III Prism Scope - ACSS-5.56/.308 Reticle
The Primary Arms 5X Compact Prism Scope Gen III with improved ACSS 5.56 reticle is our most powerful prism scope design. The 5X magnification and bright illuminated horseshoe and chevron reticle allow for surprisingly fast, both-eyes-open shooting at close range, while the ACSS reticle allows for consistent hits on targets out to an impressive 800 yards. The Gen III scope has been equipped with our next generation ruggedized mounts to provide flexible mounting options with incredible clamping power.
- New Ruggedized Mount provides exceptional clamping power
- Includes AR-height riser
- ACSS 5.56 reticle has BDC and ranging out to 800 yards with 5.56 NATO, .223 Remington, 5.45x39mm, and .308 Winchester
- Partially illuminated reticle is visible even in bright daylight with red or green illumination
- Red or green illumination available on the same optic for greater flexibility
- Removable M1913 picatinny top rail for accessories or piggy-backed red dot sights
- Generous 10.3mm exit pupil allows for a bright and forgiving eye box
- 18.8ft field of view at 100 yards provides easier tracking of mobile targets
- 2.7" - 3.0" of eye relief
- 1/4 MOA turret clicks are tactile and audible for easy zeroing
- Tough prism scope is waterproof, fog resistant, and shockproof
- Durable hardcoat anodized black finish
- Compatible with standard carry handle mounts
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
The heart of our tough Gen II 5X Prism Scope is the ACSS 5.56 reticle that combines ranging, wind leads, moving target leads, and ballistic drop compensation out to 800 yards. To the right of the BDC ladder is our integrated ranging system. Place the bottom of the target on the bottom rung, and range up. If you know your targets are roughly 18 inches wide, they can be ranged on the side Auto Range system, or directly on the BDC hold overs! Two dots on either side of the horseshoe offer a moving target lead moving with an average speed of 8.6 MPH. Each step of the BDC system includes a 5 MPH wind hold, drastically improving first hit probability at any range. A center chevron allows for an infinitely precise aiming point that won't occlude the target. As an added bonus, the glass etched reticle does not require batteries or illumination, but 10 brightness settings (5 red and 5 green) allow for fast acquisition in close quarters, or enhanced visibility in fading light, powered by a common CR2032 battery!
The SLx 5X Gen III has even greater strength and flexibility than ever before with our next generation ruggedized mounting system. We’ve upgraded everything about the mount from materials and finish to the design to create a mount that will not just clamp securely to your rail, but stand up the rigors of real-world use. Integrated recoil lugs help lock your mount in place against the heaviest recoil while large diameter crossbolts give you significantly improved clamping power and will hold up to significant torque. The included riser is the perfect height for AR-15s and AR-10s, but can be easily removed for carry handle or AK use as well.
Ratings & Reviews
Make it easy 5X prism best I’ve ever owned
by R L ot
I have 5X prism scope on A.R. 10. 75 years old tear up 6 inch steel at 300 yards. 350 yards on berm little clay birds best all-around scope I’ve ever owned.
5X, Gen III Prism
by Eight’r from Decatur
I waited to purchase the Gen III because I wanted the chevron. I’m glad I waited. First of all, the battery was dead on arrival (Not a huge deal). New battery in, and it looks great. Very clear. The reticle was blurry at first, but then I remembered the focus (my fault). Now it’s perfect. Changing elevation, windage, and illumination knobs seem a little stiff. I don’t plan on adjusting these often, so no big deal. Folks this an awesome optic. Excellent value! I like this so much, I’m getting another, ASAP. Simple, no brainer purchase. I have no doubt it will be an excellent optic for many years. I highly recommend.