Steiner Optics P4Xi 1-4x24mm Rifle Scope - P3TR Reticle
- Flexible 1-4x magnification range
- 30mm body compatible with most popular scope mounts and rings
- Bright partial illumination for fast engagement
- Powered by a single CR2032 battery
- One-piece tube machined from high-strength aluminum
- Locking adjustable diopter for perfect clarity
- Tapered magnification ring for fast reference behind the scope
- Includes throw lever and lens covers
- Backed by Steiner's Heritage Lifetime Warranty
Since 1947, Steiner Optics has worked to design and produce the most functional, sturdy, and optically flawless scopes and binoculars available on the market. World-class lenses, German Engineering, and the most exhaustive inspection and testing process in the industry have placed them firmly in the forefront for optics technology, scopes, and binoculars. For military and police, competitive shooters, or hunters Steiner builds the optics you can trust for life's defining moments and backs them with the Steiner Heritage warranty for the life of the product.
Ratings & Reviews
The Baby Razor
Super clear glass, forgiving eye box, day light bright redot, and crisp reticle. Honestly it's almost a 1-4 razor.
I have 2 of them. The glass is online with much higher end scopes i have literally nothing negative to say about this scope. We're i am the longest range is 260yards. 4 power is perfect. I have it on my 11.5 and 14.5 . 260 Is easy.
Super clear glass and true 1x
by Matt P.
Spending $700 on a 1-4 is a little hard to stomach when there are so many good value offerings out there. I get it. But I am here to tell you, the P4XI is a optic that will make you smile every time you use it. Solid build, daylight-bright red dot, crystal clear glass, and on 1x it's like a 1x red dot. No lie. The other thing I like is the reticle isn't some jumbled mall-ninja mess. Simple, useful, nothing more. I LOVE this optic. The turrets are not mushy but they aren't as snappy as some others. Doesn't bother me a bit, I'm not cranking on these, it's set once, put the caps on and that's it.