Streamlight ProTac HL X 1000 Lumen Dual Fuel Tactical Flashlight
- Bright 27,100 candela beam reaches out to over 360 yards
- Multi-function tail cap
- TEN-TAP programming
- Strobe feature (that can be disabled)
- Powered by your choice of two CR123A lithium batteries or an SL-B26 rechargeable
- IPX7 water proof to 1 meter for thirty minutes and impact tested to 2 meters
- Durable aluminum body with anodized finish
- Compact size at just 5.43" and 6.2 oz (5.7 oz with CR123A)
- Includes nylon sheath, pocket clip, and (2) CR123A batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty through Streamlight
- RoHS compliant
- White LED
- High - 27,100 candela - 1000 lumens - 1.5 hours runtime (1.25 hours with CR123A)
- Medium - 10,000 candela - 400 lumens - 3.5 hours (3 hours with CR123A)
- Low - 1,600 candela - 65 lumens - 23 hours runtime (20 hours with CR123A)
- Strobe - 27,100 candela - 1000 lumens - 3.25 hours runtime (2.5 hours with CR123A)
- High / Strobe / Low (Factory Default)
- High only
- Low / Medium / High
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
One Bright SOB!!
by Gary G. -
This is a great flashlight, about same size as my Surefire 6P but infinitely brighter. I have a Streamlight Stinger that has been serving me since 1994 and still going strong. This light is about 1.5” shorter than the Stinger and I carry it everywhere. Great shipping time from Primary Arms.
Best flashlight ever
by Jacob -
Best flashlight I’ve ever seen this thing is amazing it reaches out so far and it is so incredibly bright. You could absolutely hit night targets 150 maybe 250 yards out.
by lowjax -
Put one on my 870 and the other stays in my pocket/or belt.
<br>For the shotgun, well cost of the adapter, add a few bucks, but in all a great light.
<br>Four stars is the related price and items for putting it on a gun.
<br>Lights up the yard for sure.