Streamlight TLR-2 HL 1000 Lumen Tactical Weapon Light with Green Laser
- Bright 15,000 candela peak beam intensity provides 283 meters of throw
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated long reaching beam with excellent peripheral illumination
- Strobe function (can be disabled)
- Powered by (2) CR123A batteries
- Ambidextrous toggle switch allows for momentary or constant functions
- Central switch allows selection of light, light and laser, or laser only
- Durable aluminum body with MIL-SPEC anodized finish
- Mounting keys for Glocks, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99, and S&W TSW rails
- Mounting system attaches and detaches quickly without placing hands before the muzzle
- IPX4 water resistant
- Weighs just 4.78 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- White LED
- High - 15,000 candela - 1000 lumens - 1.75 hours runtime (with or without laser)
- Strobe - 15,000 candela - 1000 lumens - 1.75 hours runtime (with or without laser)
- Green Laser
- 510-530nm - 17 hours (laser only)
Ratings & Reviews
Not for side mounted use with an AR.
by Dave -
I purchased this light-green laser for my AR pistol. I mounted the light on the left side of the fore guard. The set screws would not adjust enough to move the laser to the right enough to match up with the sight aim point, nor would it move high enough to match up. The 800 lumen light and the green laser are very bright. I have several of the TLR-1 HL lights and love them.
Very versatile light laser combo
I purchased this for an AR15 5.7×28 MM pistol I mounted it on the bottom in front of a 7 position Fab Defence fore grip very easy to reach and manipulate the controls with your thumb or your forefinger it has a quick disconnect very secure it also will work on any sidearm I have it is pricey but worth it.