Streamlight PolyTac X 600 Lumen Tactical Polymer Flashlight - Black
- Bright 11,485 candela beam reaches out to over 224 yards
- Strobe feature (that can be disabled)
- Duel fuel system can be powered by (2) CR123A lithium batteries (included) or (1) Streamlight 18650 rechargeable
- IPX7 water proof to 1 meter for thirty minutes and impact tested to 1 meter
- High impact Nylon polymer
- Compact size at just 5.46" and 4.34 oz
- ROHS compliant and NTOA tested and approved
- Limited lifetime warranty through Streamlight
- White LED
- High - 11,485 candela - 600 lumens - 3.5 hours runtime (18650) or 2.75 hours (CR123A)
- Medium - 4,930 candela - 260 lumens - 5.75 hours runtime (18650) or 5.5 hours (CR123A)
- Low - 675 candela - 35 lumens - 36 hours runtime (18650) or 34 hours (CR123A)
- Strobe - 11,485 candela - 600 lumens - 8 hours runtime (18650) or 5.5 hours (CR123A)
- High / Strobe / Low (Factory Default)
- High only
- Low / Medium / High
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
Light is good, but clip is junk.
by paul -
The light itself is wonderful. Very bright, feels good in the hand. However, the clip broke within days of using it. Very thin, not durable. Very little pressure on it and it shattered into bits.
by Jordan Wallace
I run these on my rifles using the Bcm light mount and they work perfectly. I pull the clip off and the light runs good.