Streamlight ProTac 1L-1AA 350 Lumen Dual Fuel Tactical Flashlight
- Bright 6,400 candela beam reaches out to almost 175 yards
- Multi-function tail cap
- TEN-TAP programming
- Strobe feature (that can be disabled)
- Powered by your choice of a CR123A lithium battery or a AA lithium or alkaline battery.
- IPX7 water proof to 1 meter for thirty minutes and impact tested to 2 meters
- Durable aluminum body with anodized finish
- Compact size at just 4.25" and 2.5 oz (2.8 oz with AA)
- Limited lifetime warranty through Streamlight
- RoHS compliant
Modes: (CR123A Lithium)
- White LED
- High - 6,400 candela - 350 lumens - 1.5 hours runtime
- Low - 720 candela - 40 lumens - 14 hours runtime
- Strobe - 6,400 candela - 350 lumens - 3 hours runtime
Modes: (AA Alkaline/Lithium)
- White LED
- High - 2,750 candela - 150 lumens - 4.25 hours runtime (lithium) or 1.33 hours (alkaline)
- Low - 720 candela - 40 lumens - 14 hours runtime (lithium) or 7.5 hours (alkaline)
- Strobe - 2,750 candela - 150 lumens - 8 hours runtime (lithium) or 3.5 hours (alkaline)
- High / Strobe / Low (Factory Default)
- High only
- Low / High (Strobe disabled)
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect pocket light
by Son of a Sith
I carry this light everyday, and use it, everyday. I love this light, It has held up to abuse on an industrial scale (for over a year) and keeps shining (brightly might I add, especially for one AA). I bought another to leave in my truck. It's small and un-obtrusive in the pocket, runs on easy to find AA or CR123 (of which my rifles and other lights use) I don't leave home without it.
Great for all around task light
Awesome dual function, very bright using CR123A, good size, and as always the standard Streamlight durability.
Fantastic for EDC
by Lewis -
I'm confident that this the best light you can possibly buy for its sale price. I had the opportunity to use this light during a 20 degree (F) IDPA night shoot a few weeks ago and it performed without a hitch. The rear button is a tad small to use with gloves, but it is well shielded and can still be actuated with a bit of extra pressure or finesse. Since then I've been carrying this light in my EDC kit and am entirely confident in it's performance. Also, the dual fuel bonus is excellent as AA's are cheap and everywhere.