Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Laser 1000 Lumen Weapon Light with Tape Switch - SL-B26
- Bright 18,200 candela beam reaches out to over 295 yards
- Strobe feature (that can be disabled)
- Integrated Bright Red Laser
- Duel fuel system can be powered by (2) CR123A lithium battery or (1) Streamlight SL-B26 rechargeable
- IPX7 water proof to 1 meter for thirty minutes and impact tested to 2 meters with standard button switch
- IPX4 water resistant with remote pressure switch
- Durable aluminum body with anodized finish
- Compact size at just 6.25" and 10.3 - 10.8 Oz depending on configuration
- Limited lifetime warranty through Streamlight
- Includes: Push-button tail cap, remote pressure switch, remote switch retaining clips, double sided tape, zip ties, and (1) 18650 Rechargeable Battery with USB charging cable
- White LED
- High - 27,600 candela - 1,000 lumens - 1.25 hours runtime (SL-B26) or 0.75 hours (CR123A)
- Low - 1,100 candela - 60 lumens - 22 hours runtime (SL-B26) or 17 hours (CR123A)
- High - 27,600 candela - 1,000 lumens - 1.5 hours runtime (SL-B26) or 1.25 hours (CR123A)
- High / Strobe / Low (Factory Default)
- High only
- Low / High (Strobe disabled)
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing light laser combo
by Brian -
Awesome light attachment for my AR the 1000 luminary’s is extremely bright love the laser function integrated into it. My only thing is the tape switch that it comes with I wish you could have the option to do laser or light if you use the tape switch it uses both no matter what. Other than that love this light would highly recommend it. Of corse PA armory has the best price. Also side note I wish I order the 45 degree offset attachment for my rail at the same time as I ordered this, once I finally got my hands on one it was in the perfect spot.
Solid, bright, useful
The light on this thing is immense in every sense of the word. I can easily identify a person at 75 yards with it. The laser is extremely bright and visible from any range. The tape switch is a bit bigger than i like but it has enough mounting options to compensate for its size. I really like this system and would happily buy another one.
by LiL D
Purchased the light on sale and I must say, pretty happy with it. Its bright, “as is the laser Imo”, well made, and is a bargain considering the included tape switch and accessories. Others have said it is difficult to zero the laser and complained about how the Light/Laser only work together whilst using the tape switch. Wrong. My adjustment screws were solid and tight, but turned easily. To strictly use the Laser w/ tape switch, simply loosen the tail screw of the tape switch a little bit from tight. I'm not sure if that was meant to be from Streamlight but it works, Lol. Tis a little large compared to other more expensive lights, but not to much for my setup.
Fantastic Rail Light
by I am Ian -
Im very pleased with this model. It's exactly what is says it is and does exactly what it says it does... a great rail mount light/ laser. lightweight, stupid bright, quality make and functions.