Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 1 Weapon Light with Tapeswitch - 350 Lumens
- Bright 12,000 candela beam reaches out to almost 240 yards
- Includes a multi-function tail cap and remote pressure switch
- Strobe feature (that can be disabled)
- Duel fuel system can be powered by (1) CR123A Lithium battery or (1) AA battery (lithium or alkaline) at reduced output
- IPX7 water proof to 1 meter for thirty minutes and impact tested to 2 meters with standard button switch
- IPX4 water resistant with remote pressure switch
- Durable aluminum body with anodized finish
- Compact size at just 4.25" and 4.30 - 4.50 oz
- Limited lifetime warranty through Streamlight
Modes: (CR123A Lithium)
- White LED
- High - 12,000 candela - 350 lumens - 1.75 hours runtime
- Low - 1,380 candela - 40 lumens - 14.5 hours runtime
- Strobe - 12,000 candela - 350 lumens - 1.75 hours runtime
Modes: (AA Alkaline/Lithium)
- White LED
- High - 4,950 candela - 150 lumens - 4.5 hours runtime
- Low - 1,380 candela - 40 lumens - 14 hours runtime
- Strobe - 4,950 candela - 150 lumens - 4.5 hours runtime
- High / Strobe (Factory Default)
- High only
- Low / High (Strobe disabled)
Ratings & Reviews
I have wanted a weapon light for a long time but have always hated every tape switch besides the Surefire SR07 since it clips to a 1913 rail. Surefire was just a little too rich for my blood. I haven't abused it so I can't say how well it will take a beating but so far I love this thing. And Primary Arms is ridiculously fast shipping as always.
Perfect rifle light
I've used this light for the past 8 months or so. The beam is very well focused so the 350 lumens (when used with the CR123A) is highly functional at long and short distances. The dual function tape switch is an added bonus. The ability to use AA batteries is a plus. The IXP7 waterproofing (when using the push button tailcap) is good for inclement weather.
by Atlee -
Fantastic light. I use this to patrol the farm and love the dual fuel feature. Unlimited power using rechargeable AAs and solar. Very lightweight and easy to mount. Extremely durable build.
Exactly as expected
by Andrew -
Very nice and compact light. I was able to illuminate a target as far away as 200 yards, and the light is not excessive indoors where it is intended to be used. I paired it with a Magpul cantilever mount with no issues.
<br>The tailswitch works nicely, and the included AA and CR123A battery was a nice touch.
<br>PS>Primary Arms has had very fast shipping each time I've ordered.
Exceeded my expectations!
by Taylor, R
Just got it installed on my "pistol" and it looks super clean. Imagine spending 25% of what you were gonna spend on that surefire and still getting to look cool. Also, pair it with the Arisaka Inline scout mount for your Mlok rail for optimal looking cool and functionality of a super low profile light and bam. Satisfaction reached. The fact that it comes with the switch is amazing as well. Saved hundreds of dollars with this option.
Great entry light
by J Miller
Absolutely amazing light for the price. Very bright and focused light. Beam throws far enough that its perfect for indoor use. 350 lumen is ideal for any home defense weapon. The tape switch is also a good addition. For prices as low as 85 dollars, you cannot lose with this light.
Useful and Durable Weapon Light
by Brad -
I have had this Streamlight PROTAC RM1 light on my AR pistol for 6 months and 500 rounds. It works great and has not failed. The smaller size is perfect for a 10.5 inch rail. The 350 Lumens is a lower light power now with other lights higher than 1000 lumen. This 350 is more than bright enough. Great light and a reasonable price.