Streamlight ProTac 2AA 250 Lumen Tactical Penlight
- Bright 4,250 candela beam reaches out to almost 145 yards
- Strobe feature (that can be disabled)
- IPX7 water proof to one meter for half an hour and impact tested to 2 meters
- TEN-TAP programming
- Powered by a pair of AA batteries
- Durable aluminum construction
- Compact size at just 6.14" and 3.4 oz
- Includes batteries and nylon holster
- Limited lifetime warranty through Streamlight
- RoHS compliant
- White LED
- High - 4,250 candela - 250 lumens - 2 hours runtime
- Low - 400 candela - 18 lumens - 43 hours runtime
- Strobe - 4,250 candela - 250 lumens - 4 hours runtime
- High / Strobe / Low (Factory Default)
- Low / High
Ratings & Reviews
Older model, but it checks out
I've used an older 150 lumen ProTac 2AA flashlight daily since about the middle of 2015 or so and haven't had any major issues.
<br>I initially had some issues with the tailcap spring compressing leading the battery to rattle, but that hasn't happened for about one year. The light has been dropped more times than I can count and has been submersed the same amount of times in all different weather conditions without ANY issues.
<br>The pocket clip needs to be re-bent (pinched shut) every couple months as it will slowly widen up, but it hasn't broken or come off the flashlight.
<br>The light is the standard Streamlight quality in a size easily fitting in a pants pocket. The length is perfect for holding in hands or pinning it under the arm.
<br>I would buy this again in a second if I lost mine as it's about the most versatile light I own.
purchased a week ago and so far doing what I need well.