Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2 Weapon Light with Tapeswitch - 625 Lumens
- Bright 22,000 candela beam reaches out to almost 325 yards
- Includes a multi-function tail cap and remote pressure switch
- Strobe feature (that can be disabled)
- Powered by (2) CR123A Lithium batteries
- IPX7 water proof to 1 meter for thirty minutes and impact tested to 2 meters with standard button switch
- IPX4 water resistant with remote pressure switch
- Durable aluminum body with anodized finish
- Compact size at just 5.00" and 5.00 oz
- Limited lifetime warranty through Streamlight
- White LED
- High - 22,000 candela - 625 lumens - 2.0 hours runtime
- Low - 2,000 candela - 60 lumens - 21 hours runtime
- Strobe - 22,000 candela - 625 lumens - 2.0 hours runtime
- High / Strobe (Factory Default)
- High only
- Low / High (Strobe disabled)
Ratings & Reviews
A thumbs up for Steamlight 👍
by 206fts -
Light comes with a complete package to mount it any way like, no need to purchase anything else extra! Great quality and at it's price point it's tough to beat. 625 lumens is bright enough, you'll see....
Same Streamlight durability, perfect for long gun applications
by Cobra -
I've found the RailMount 2 to be an excellent rifle light. Bright with a focused beam for long distance, yet with enough splash for clearing houses and vehicles. Excellent battery life and durability, included dual function tape switch will prove useful. The light includes the 10-tap programming so the strobe can be disabled. Pair this with a SureFire Scout style offset mount and you'll be good to go!
Needs smaller pressure switch.
Bought 2 of these. Only complaint is that the pressure switch was very long. Hard to find a place on my rifle that will let switch lay flat.
by Russ H.
This is an outstanding tactical light for the money - 625 lumens! I've dumped my oversized Surefire lights for this one. I have two so far and plan on getting more. A friend of mine on the local PD SWAT team was really impressed by this light. To turn it on, you have the choice of a push button on the tail or you can use the pressure switch. It is also programmable and has a strobe setting. This thing is BRIGHT, way brighter than my Surefires and it's built solid, small and light. I highly recommend this light - it's going on all my AR's that need a light.