SB Tactical SBPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace - ODG
NOTE: The buffer tube and integral castle nut assembly are aluminum. Care must be taken during installation / removal to avoid damaging the nut. Does not include buffer/spring.
- OD Green
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 lower receivers
- 3-position adjustable
- Proprietary buffer tube included
- Compatible with MIL-SPEC bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers/springs
- QD attachment point at 6 o’clock position
- BATFE compliant
- Adjustable nylon strap
- Space between rods: 1.175”
- Depth of the tube: 6.920”
- Width: 2.25”
- Length: 6.75” (collapsed), 8.125” (mid), 9.375” (extended)
- Strap width: 1”
- Weight: 18.14 oz
- Made in the U.S.A.
SB Tactical, the originator of the Pistol Stabilizing Brace, is a groundbreaking leader committed to providing hard-core shooters with what they need. They will let nothing stand in the way of their relentless quest to innovate and to help preserve and protect the Second Amendment.
Ratings & Reviews
Sturdiest SB tactical brace out there.
by Michael -
Sturdiest and easiest brace I have ever installed. Will not close up completely on all AR-10/.308 recievers. But works great with standard AR-15 receivers.